Railtown is a creative, high-tech enclave, recycling Vancouver’s old Waterfront for both working and living. The former home of Hootsuite, Railtown has been one of the anchor points for the growth of several thriving electronic-arts based companies and creative manufacturers such as Aritzia and Herschel Supply Co. Many of Vancouver’s trendiest restaurants and cafés are steps away, including Railtown Café, JJ Bean, Ask For Luigi, Belgard Kitchen, Alibi Room, and Vancouver Urban Winery. The area is easily accessible by car and public transit, and is strategically located just minutes to the east of Vancouver’s Central Business District.
35 Gore Avenue is situated in the Edge Development, which is strategically and conveniently located at the 3-way intersection of Gore Avenue, Alexander Street and Railway Street. The Edge is a large scale mixed-use development that features creative and inspirational spaces for living and working. The subject property features double height ceilings, a funky concrete finish, a generous storefront entrance way, with large glass window panels, grade level loading at the rear with a roll-up loading door, two parking stalls, a nicely improved washroom and shower, kitchenette and much much more.
• Extraordinary ground level industrial investment opportunity
• Prominent entryway on Gore Avenue
• Exceptional ceiling heights and exposed concrete floors
• Grade level loading bay with dedicated parking at the rear plus one additional underground parking stall
• Access to unique shared amenities including a communal rooftop garden, fitness room, recording studio, darkroom, and woodworking, metal, paint, and ceramics workshops
• Prime location just minutes from Vancouver’s Central Business district, Gastown, and Chinatown