Retail / Industrial
51ST STREET HIGHLIGHTS
• 51st/Idylwyld/Faithfull Avenue represents one of the highest interchange traffic counts in Saskatoon.
• 51st Street is anchored by several big box retailers and motorcycle/ATV/RV dealerships at one end, and Loblaws Grocery with several sit down and QSR restaurants at the other end.
• All area big box retailers that fall under the outdoor/leisure/ home improvements categories are solo stores in Saskatoon or – in some cases – Saskatchewan.
• Opening fall of 2018 is Saskatoon’s north commuter bridge which will make 51st Street readily accessible to the largest and fastest-growing northeast sector residential neighbourhood.
• Along with major retailers, 51st Street is interspersed with numerous secondary retailers such as insurance, cellphone stores, plumbing and heating, vehicle accessories, home décor, etc.
AVAILABLE FOR LEASE
Min Divisible3,000 ft²
Max Contiguous29,000 ft²
With a population of 295,000, Saskatoon is the largest city in the province of Saskatchewan. This commercial centre and region serves over 305,000 people and has one of the most diversified economies in the country, being rich in numerous natural resources. The Canadian Federation of Independent Businesses has ranked Saskatoon as one of the country’s most “business-friendly” cities. Saskatoon’s retail markets remain strong in the current economy as is evident by the current citywide retail vacancy rate of 3.0%.
This prime retail corner is available for lease with 42,500 average daily traffic count on 51st Street and 64,000 average count along Idylwyld Drive. This corner boasts one of the highest traffic counts in Saskatoon. Adjacent tenant is Princess Auto.
Surface Parcel 161569604
High traffic location on the corner of Idylwyld Drive North and 51st Street
Property TypeRetail / Industrial
Building Size29,000 ft²
Lot Size265,716 ft²