Office / Industrial
- Suite 103 on first floor of two-storey building in the Mount Pleasant area.
- Half block off West Broadway and two blocks to the Canada Line.
- Eight secure underground and two external parking spaces available.
- Kiddy corner to Johnathan Rogers Park
- Shopping, coffee shops and restaurants nearby.
- Natural slope of Columbia Street means that external offices have views above the street with some looking out to John Rogers Park.
- Separate interior and exterior entrances accessing a large open area with high ceilings currently used as a presentation centre.
- Two previous tenants were engineering consulting firms who relocated as a result of consolidation with other divisions.
- Second floor occupied by the owners of the building.
Operating costs for 2019
- estimated at approximately $17.00 psf with the largest component being property taxes of $7.37 psf.
Operating costs include hydro, gas, other utilities and garbage disposal.
Courtesy to agents.
Contact John McLean at 604.787.3382 or email@example.com.
Available Space1,793 ft²
Suite Number1st floor
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - Watson
Two storey building one-half block from West Broadway near Cambie Canada Line station. Opposite John Rogers Park. Secure underground parking.
Property TypeOffice / Industrial
Building Size1,793 ft²