- Up to 2,400 SF of street front retail space located within the Fraser Street Corridor which has been undergoing a resurgence in the past few years.
- The Fraser Street Corridor has grown into a vibrant community for independent shops, boutiques and residential areas. With close proximity to King Edward Avenue, the location has high volumes of pedestrian and automotive traffic daily.
- Located within the Fraser Street Corridor with exciting area tenants including JJ Bean, Prado Cafe, Earnest Ice Cream, Bows X Arrows, Starbucks, No Frills and Shoppers Drug Mart
- Located just south of King Edward Avenue, a major East-West thoroughfare that sees approximately 26,578 vehicles per day
- 3 shared alley parking spots as well as ample street parking
- High profile corridor within the Kensington-Cedar Cottage neighborhood
Min Divisible1,181 ft²
Max Contiguous2,400 ft²
The Building - 4180 Fraser St
The vendor has exclusively retained Form Retail Advisors Inc. (the “Agent”) to facilitate the lease of 4810 Fraser Street located in Vancouver, British Columbia (the "Subject Property"). The mixed-use building contains up to 2,400 SF of street front retail space. The property is well located within the Fraser Street Corridor which has been undergoing a resurgence in the past few years.
Building Size2,400 ft²