A great opportunity to lease a modern main floor retail space in the thriving 124 Street area.
Join the lively community of 124 Street, located in the neighbourhood of Oliver, a growing hub of art, food, fashion, and business. Home of Edmonton’s most vibrant local eateries, cafes, art galleries, specialty stores, and high-quality services, 124 Street is a charming retail hub.
With Oliver being one of Edmonton’s oldest neighbourhoods, it is also one of the densest, making it a great place for businesses to set up shop, drawing in a wide array of customers. Made up of business, retail, and residential areas, Oliver is a diverse area conveniently located just West of Downtown and MacEwan University, and overlooking the North Saskatchewan River.
Available Space1,419 ft²
The Building - 124 Place
• Built out main floor retail space available
• Elevator and underground parking
• Great exposure along 124 Street
• Minutes away from Oliver Square and Downtown
• Tenant improvement opportunities available
• Other tenants include Nosh Café, Merci Beauty Bar, and Bird’s Thai Massage.