Form Retail Advisors Inc. has been engaged by the Vendor to facilitate the sale of 6760 Madill Road, a recently constructed single-tenant investment with future pad development opportunity.
- Approximately 10,563 square foot single-tenant property, on a 1.18 acre parcel, with future pad development opportunity of up to 3,500 square feet, with drive-thru
- 100% occupied by Shoppers Drug Mart on a carefree, fully net, 15 Year lease with 12 years remaining, and three, 5 Year options thereafter
- Significant upside with built-in minimum rent escalations every 5 years
- Direct exposure to Highway 97 which connects Prince George to the communities of Fort St. John and Dawson Creek
- As of March 2014, Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation became a wholly owned subsidiary of Loblaw Companies Limited, which has a market cap of roughly $28.65B (March, 2017)
- Shoppers Drug Mart Corporation is Canada’s largest retail pharmacy chain and has approximately 1,300 locations across Canada
- Well positioned in the emerging and affluent Hart Community of Prince George
Building Size10,563 ft²
Site Selection Reports
Powered by PiinPoint
Market planning, competitive reports, and consumer insights with just a few clicks!