Rare opportunity in south Lake Travis sub-market. Sitting on + 10.45 unrestricted acres is an immaculately maintained property that is perfect for a growing fellowship, school, distillery/brewery/winery, corporate campus or wedding venue with frontage on Eck Ln., James Ln, and Hudson Bend Rd.
Available Space18,352 ft²
Property UseOffice / Vacant or owner user
• Size: + 10.45 acres in 3 tracts
• Frontage: + 148 feet on Eck Ln, + 240 feet on Hudson Bend, and + 160 feet on James Ln.
• Utilities: Electricity – PEC, Water – WCID17, Wastewater – OSSF
• Improvements: + 18,352 sf total in 2 buildings. A 7,512 sf one-story building with a basement and a 10,840 sf two-story building (see floor plans)
• Zoning: None. Austin 2-mi ETJ
• FEMA: No portion of the Property lies within the FEMA 100-year floodplain
• Topography: Generally level to downward slope too the west toward Lake Travis