- Mission’s dominant centre with almost 320,000 square feet of first class retail space on over 35 acres
- Anchor tenants Save On Foods, London Drugs, Canadian Tire, Staples, Famous Players, and GoodLife Fitness, and well known retailers and restaurants such as TD Bank, VanCity, Boston Pizza, Tim Hortons, Wendy’s, White Spot and Starbucks
- Well appointed retail space with attractive glazing, storefront, and signage opportunities
- Direct access from Highway 11, with traffic counts of over 32,000 vehicles per day
- Over 1,650 feet of frontage to Highway 11 for unparalleled exposure and access
- Abundant surface parking of 1,910 total parking stalls, for an almost unheard of ratio of 6.8 stalls per 1,000 sq. ft.
- Zoned CH-1 Commercial Highway 1 which permits virtually any retail commercial
or service use