- Bright open concept ground floor space with high ceilings
- Exposed brick walls & exposed timber beams
- Glass boardroom
- Full kitchen
- Private washroom
- Polished concrete floors throughout
- Updated HVAC, lighting & electrical
- Renovated common areas
- Security cameras
- 24 – 7 access
- Two entrances, one directly into the unit steps away from Carlaw Avenue. The second entrance, double doors leading into common hallway adjacent to a shipping area.
- T.M.I. is included for the base year, only hydro & H.S.T. additional
Available Space1,757 ft²
Service TypePlus Electric
Lease Term1 years
On Site Management
The Building - Factory East
The building was originally designed in 1907 for Phillips Manufacturing Company by one of Toronto’s most famous and celebrated Architects, Edward James Lennox. Often referred to as “The Man that built Toronto” E.J. Lennox is credited with designing over 70 structures, some of the most notable being Casa Loma, The King Edward Hotel, The Bank Of Toronto and Old City Hall.
Today, the renovated and updated building is now Factory East, bringing you authentic commercial spaces in an inspiring and creative industrial setting. The common areas have been updated throughout complete with new flooring, L.E.D. lighting, security cameras, building signage and secure indoor bicycle parking.
The spacious open concept spaces feature 12’ – 16’ foot ceiling heights and plenty of natural light through oversized warehouse style windows.
The Neighbourhood, South Riverdale / Leslieville is home to many great restaurants, cafes, banks, post office, shops, everything you need including office supplies.
As for transportation, there is very convenient access to multiple T.T.C. routes, the Gardiner Expressway, Lakeshore Boulevard & The Don Valley Parkway.