Opportunity to lease up to 28,656 sf warehouse and office in a high exposure freestanding industrial building in East Vancouver.
Located in East Vancouver' s premier neighborhood, Strathcona, this property is situated on the south side of Prior Street and immediately east of the Georgia Viaduct. This location provides unparalleled access to Downtown Vancouver (5-minute drive) and is easily accessible by bike, bus and SkyTrain (10-minute walk from Main Street Station). With its exposure to Prior Street, this location
benefits from exceptional signage exposure. Further to having excellent access to Downtown, 456 Prior Street offers proximity to Highway 1 providing convenient access throughout Metro Vancouver.
• 20’ – 28’ clear ceiling heights
• Existing coolers and freezers
• Dock loading
• Fully sprinklered
• Ample onsite parking (over 100 stalls)
• Exposed wooden beams throughout
• Heavy 3-phase power (1200 amp)
• Exceptional signage exposure to approximately 20,000 vehicles daily
Building Size28,656 ft²
ZoningI-3 (Light Industrial)
Site Selection Reports
Powered by PiinPoint
Market planning, competitive reports, and consumer insights with just a few clicks!