Visit https://www.spacelist.ca/listings/78215 to download attachments.
• Prime location in the heart of Vancouver’s coveted Railtown district
• Favourable I-4 (Historical Industial) zoning allows for a variety of uses
• Well-maintained character building offers rustic industrial charm combined with modern design elements
• Units feature beautiful polished hardwood floors and exposed beam ceilings
• Units feature distributed HVAC with individual controls
• Small sized format units available immediately with the potential for future expansion within the building
Available Space1,434 ft²
Railtown is a creative enclave which is quickly emerging as one of Vancouver’s leading design districts. With several of the city’s most renowned homegrown businesses such as Aritzia and Herschel Supply Co. based in the area, Railtown has become a thriving home to a number of Vancouver’s creative entrepreneurs. The district has also seen the concentration of some of Vancouver’s top dining destinations, including Ask For Luigi, Vancouver Urban Winery, Belgard Kitchen, as well as Railtown Café and JJ Bean. Additionally, the area houses several established trade-focused interior design firms including Inform, Tritex Fabrics and Jan Kath, among others. With character light industrial buildings and several commercial developments slated for the immediate future, Railtown is a strategic location just east of Gastown and minutes to the Downtown Core.
Building Size17,550 ft²
Lot Size9,650 ft²