Exceptionally located in the heart of Chinatown, 75 E Pender Street is situated in close proximity to Gastown, Downtown, Olympic Village and other areas of East Vancouver. The two retail/office properties benefit from being surrounded by a vast amount of unique retail, restaurants, coffee shops and services nearby. Notable landmarks and businesses in the immediate area include: Tinseltown, Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Garden, New Town Baker, Kissa Tanto, The Keefer Bar, Bao Bei, Mello, Juke Fried Chicken, Sai Woo, Phnom Penh, Matchsticks Coffee, Propaganda Coffee and many more.
Available Space1,085 ft²
· Exceptionally located in the heart of Chinatown surrounded by retail amenities, services and residential nearby at the stadium district;
· High foot and vehicular traffic and exposure along East Pender Street heading towards and out of Downtown Vancouver.
· The property is located in a well maintained, contemporary styled mixed-use building with 22 stratified condominium units above.
· The space features a bright and airy open concept floorplans with polished concrete floors throughout
· Unique features include a fully enclosed storage/library room and rough-in for plumbing.