• Flagship leasing opportunities in Gastown’s latest heritage redevelopment, The Historic Anchor Hotel
• All upgraded building systems including new electrical service, state of the art mechanical and HVAC systems - all with commercial retail units designed for food operators in mind.
• Generous outdoor patio opportunities.
• Dedicated access to multiple commercial vent shafts with grease-traps, new plumbing throughout, code-conforming washrooms, and municipal approvals for food primary in place.
• 243 seat (Approx.) liquor primary license available (number of seats to be verified).
• Mirror finish concrete flooring throughout, portions of exposed brick, character arched windows along Powell, Columbia Street and Alexander Street, and an integrated folding door system along Powell Street.
• Three exceptional frontages along Powell Street, Alexander Street and Columbia Street.
• Multiple demising options ranging from 334 SF – 11,478 SF (Approx.). Please see brochure for details.
• Ample dedicated storage available.
• Food Primary · Quick Service Restaurant · Liquor Primary Establishment · Boutique & Flagship Retail Concepts
Note 1: All photos show potential improvements. For illustrative purposes only
Min Divisible334 ft²
Max Contiguous11,478 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The historic Anchor Hotel at 99 Powell Street presents multiple exceptional, flagship leasing opportunities in the latest heritage redevelopment, located in the heart of Gastown. Years of meticulous planning and thoughtful design have resulted in a complete modernization of a character brick and masonry heritage asset, which includes the vertical addition of two floor to ceiling glass levels, a brand new passenger elevator, all upgraded building systems including new electrical service, state of the art mechanical and HVAC systems, with commercial retail units designed for food operators in mind. Each premise will be delivered with access to dedicated commercial vent shafts for commercial kitchens, grease-traps, new plumbing
throughout, code-conforming washrooms, and municipal approvals for food primary establishments in place. This incredible opportunity offers multiple demising options ranging from 334 SF – 11,478 SF (Approx.). Additionally, there are three exceptional frontages along Powell Street, Alexander Street and Columbia Street, generous outdoor patio opportunities, character arched windows along Alexander Street and Columbia Street, an integrated folding door system on Powell Street. The Anchor delivers premier food primary/ potential liquor primary/ retail / showroom spaces in Vancouver’s original entertainment, tech and tourist district, Gastown.
Common Area Parking Only