Looking for affordable office space in Ottawa?
Do you share our social justice ideals?
Join our ecosystem at The Atelier located within Saint Paul University in Old Ottawa East
5 Closed offices on the 2nd floor within our co-working space at 95 Clegg, Ottawa, K1S 1C4, ON.
1. The following services and utilities are included in the rent:
- Garbage disposal and recycling
- Office cleaning
- Each office comes with its current standard office electrical and lighting
2. Included in the lease, the equivalent of a Collective Membership valued at $500-$800/year which includes:
- 4h/month of meeting room time
- 50 printed pages/month
-Access to our events, network and resources
- Use of our communal kitchen and lounge
- 20% discount on the private rental of Atelier spaces such as meeting rooms (if the 4h/month is exceeded), the lounge and the Atelier as a whole
3. Service fee is as follow: Wifi by cable : 100$ per month
4. Parking and photocopies are provided by the University’s Multiservices Centre and the fees are established by them.
A bit more about the Atelier:
Opened in April 2018, The Atelier is an inclusive bilingual space (physical and virtual) for collaboration, training, knowledge-sharing, and support for social innovations. Our non-profit organization is the practical branch of an ecosystem located at Saint Paul University in Ottawa alongside the Élisabeth Bruyère School of Social Innovation and the Centre for Research on Inequalities and Social Transformations (CRITS). Our members are stakeholders in the field of social innovation: students, researchers, practitioners, entrepreneurs and local communities.
In collaboration with our partners, we offer training; professional support; opportunities for visibility and; funding to individuals and initiatives pioneering new organizational models, social practices and tools for civic engagement to be used in the fight against social inequalities and various forms of oppression.
Min Divisible157 ft²
Max Contiguous436 ft²
Lease Term12 months
On Site Management
The Building - Saint-Paul University
Saint Paul University is located steps away from the Rideau Canal on Main Street in Ottawa. One of the oldest universities in Canada, its intimate campus boasts large green spaces, a vegetable garden, and a spacious and inviting interior courtyard. The student population of Saint Paul University is about 1000 students, which allows for a user-friendly atmosphere and easy access to professors and other staff members. The campus is located between the Ottawa River and the Rideau Canal, in Old Ottawa East, close to downtown, the Byward market and Parliament Hill.
Property TypeOffice / Other