Rare opportunity to lease within an iconic character building located in the heart of Whyte Avenue, which is one of Edmonton’s most iconic districts. Whyte Avenue is one of the highest pedestrian traffic areas and enjoys a unique mix of local boutique and regional and national tenant.
Min Divisible1,754 ft²
Max Contiguous3,904 ft²
ZoningDC1 - Direct Control
The Building - Sheppard Block
• Vacancy 1: 3,904 SF+/-, entire basement and main floor available for lease, previously operated as a restaurant (basement 1,750 SF+/-, main floor 2,150 SF+/-)
• Vacancy 2: 2,100 SF+/-, entire second floor office space with direct access, via stairwell, from Whyte Avenue
• Vacancy 3: 1,764 SF office space on the 4th floor
• Elevator & stairwell access to all floors
• Area retailers include El Cortez restaurant, Starbucks, Hudson’s Pub, Dorinku Restaurant, Leopolds and more
• Prime exposure commercial space in character building on Whyte Avenue
• Building substantially renovated in 1995 to include elevator, sprinklers, new mechanical, etc.
• Exposure to over 24,685 vehicles per day along Whyte Avenue
Building Size10,369 ft²