• Fully restored and well-maintained heritage building in the heart of Crosstown
• Efficient layouts with a mix of open space and private offices/meeting rooms
• Large windows providing abundant natural light
• Fully distributed HVAC plus TELUS Fibre ready building
• Ample street and monthly parking in the immediate area
• Excellent transit access with many popular restaurants and amenities in the immediate vicinity
NOTE: Introductory rates offered on first 2 years of lease term.
Available Space3,613 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The subject property is situated on Beatty Street between Dunsmuir and Pender Streets, steps away from the Stadium-Chinatown SkyTrain station. The area has seen rapid growth in commercial and residential development and features several excellent amenities within the immediate vicinity, including numerous trendy boutiques, restaurants, and cafés. Popular restaurants nearby include Chambar, Dirty Apron, Devil’s Elbow, Twisted Fork Bistro, and many more. The location is also steps to Rogers Arena, B.C. Place, Queen Elizabeth Theatre, and International Village Mall.
Lot Size3,050 ft²