Interested in this building? Contact us today for information on our available suites or to schedule a viewing.
Located steps from Waterfront Station, this is a highly desirable downtown location with affordable rates to suit your professional office needs.
With 618 Sq. feet, unit 205 is $1,969.88 p/m plus GST. Please refer to floor plan attached for more details and contact us with any questions you may have, or to book a viewing.
The nicely updated north facing unit offers a usable open floor plan with four windows to ensure a bright space with natural airflow, a storage space and 10' high original ceilings. There is an opportunity to take over a 1.5 year lease or enter into a new agreement with the Landlord.
We are happy to accommodate growing needs by extending office size upgrades within our portfolio availability and offering flexible lease terms.
Available Space618 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
Lease Term18 months
The Building - Seymour Building
Built between 1912 and 1920, with construction delays caused by WWI, the Yorkshire Guarantee and Securities Corporation Ltd Building, later known as the Seymour Building, exists today as one of the best Neo-Gothic edifices remaining in Vancouver. Designed by the Vancouver-based firm of Somervell & Putnam, the distinctive 10-storey granite-faced office tower stands at 525 Seymour Street in the heart of downtown Vancouver, where the bustling cityscape around the historic block has evolved significantly over the last century.
At 10 storeys, the Yorkshire Building was once one of the tallest in the city. Its Neo-Gothic carved-granite facade was a symbol of progress amid a cityscape that had evolved dramatically since the end of the 19th century, while its diminutive neighbours were proof-positive of Vancouver's breakneck pace of development — a situation as true then as it is today (Written by Adrian Gamble)
- Steps from the landmark transit hub of Vancouver, The Waterfront Station;
- Close to the Financial District;
- Beside the Granville Entertainment District;
- At the edge of Historic Gastown;
- Surrounded by many popular pubs and restaurants.
- Retail and boutique style offices;
- 225 sqft to 1800 sqft;
- Recent elevator cabin renovations;
- Fully renovated washrooms underway;
- 10’-4” ceilings (bright and cool space);
- Large operable windows for good air flow;
- Heat, electricity, janitorial, and garbage / recycling / compost pick-up included;
- 24-hour building access;
- Shared washroom facilities.