- Available Area: Building 1,400 - 39,000 sq. ft.
- Available Area: Pad Site 7,500 sq. ft.
- Op. Costs/Property Taxes: $4.51
- Traffic Count: 52nd Street NE - 28,000 vehicle/day
- 17th Avenue SE - 29,000 vehicle/day
- Net Rent: Market Rate
- Loading: 2 dock Loading bays
- Parking Ration: 3.57 stalls per 1,000 sq. ft.
Min Divisible1,400 ft²
Max Contiguous39,000 ft²
ZoningC-C2 Commercial Community 2
The Building - Forest Lawn Retail
- A multi-tenant commercial project located in the Southeast Community of Forest Lawn. Situated
on the southwest corner of the key intersection of 52nd Street NE and International Avenue (17th Avenue SE)
- The Property anchors the east side of the International Avenue retail corridor.
- The 96,874 sq. ft. building was upgraded and expanded in 2012 for Target and offers a loading area with 2 dock bays.
- Offers multiple demising options.
- This Property has an opportunity for a pad site up to 7,500 sq. ft. South of the Part Source.