Bright and spacious split level office space located in the rapidly evolving neighbourhood of South East Chinatown, and is in walking distance to the site of the new St. Pauls Hospital.
- Fully renovated with large windows, polished concrete floors, dedicated HVAC system, fibre internet, and peekaboo views of BC Place, Downtown and False Creek.
- Premier signage opportunity with unparalleled exposure along Main St.
- Direct drive-up access with ample parking located onsite (available at market rents).
- 5th Floor (4,092 ft²): Large open work area, 8 private offices, 2 large conference rooms, storage/server room, kitchenette, 2 washrooms.
- 6th Floor (4,073 ft²): Large open work area, reception area, 8 private offices, 3 large conference rooms, storage room, kitchenette, 2 washrooms.
Thinking about renting at 211 East Georgia Street or another space? Give us a call today!
Available Space8,165 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - 211 East Georgia
211 East Georgia Street is a well-constructed concrete building containing street-level retail, health services on the lower level, and above grade vehicle parking and offices. It is situated at the Northeast corners of Main Street and East Georgia Street in the rapidly redeveloping neighourhood of South East Chinatown. The building was designed by famed local architect James Cheng and constructed in 1986, before going through extensive upgrades and renovations which completed in 2013.
Property TypeOffice / Retail / Medical
Lot Size13,000 ft²