• New glass store fronts, with new aluminum & glass entry doors featuring brushed stainless handles
• Fully repainted building with sleek and brand new 150W two-way exterior lamps
• Exceptional frontage, visibility and signage opportunities along Powell Street
• New glass skylights providing abundant natural light throughout
• Exposed and repointed brick with industrial concrete floors
• Exposed timbre ceilings supplementing expansive internal ceiling heights
• Modern redirectable track lighting throughout
• New electrical panels in each unit, with 200AMP 3 phase 347/600 V service to the building forthcoming
• Exceptionally affordable monthly gross rents*
• Approved restaurant occupancy in place**
• Available immediately!
*Gross rents currently equate to this amount. Lease to be fully triple net.
**All proposed uses are subject to verification and application with the City of Vancouver.
Available Space715 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The subject property is located in the heart of Vancouver’s exciting Port Town district, one of Vancouver’s initial industrial areas, at the northern tip of the Grandview Woodland District of the city, in the heart of Cedar Cove. Located just two blocks north of the innovative Ironworks Development by Conwest, the district emerges from the Gastown and Railtown markets just minutes to the east and has been reinvigorated by the recent influx of chic restaurants, cafés, distilleries, microbreweries, and creative spaces. Enjoy a meal in some of Vancouver’s most unique eateries including Straight & Marrow (located within the building), Aleph Eatery, or the Pie Shoppe. Unwind with a handcrafted artisanal beer at Parallel 49th Brewing Company, Andina Brewing Company or at Powell Street Brewery, to name a few. Or drop by for a cup of fine locally roasted coffee at JJ Bean Coffee Roasters, Pallet Coffee Roasters, or Far Out Coffee Post.
Building Size2,216 ft²
Lot Size2,315 ft²