Chinatown is becoming one of Vancouver' s most exciting neighbourhoods, both rich in history and filled with new trendy places to live, work, and shop. The district is home to a wide variety of trendy fashion boutiques, popular restaurants, hip lounges, and coffee shops.
• Prime street-level retail/restaurant space fronting onto Keefer Street.
• Large glass retail windows with providing ample natural light
• Prominent exposure and high visible signage potential
• Excellent pedestrian exposure
• Private washroom within the unit
• Abundant street and parkade parking in the immediate area
• Centrally located with excellent transit access, and a 7-minute walk (approx.) to Main Street and Stadium SkyTrain stations
Available Space553 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
Lease Term5 years
The Building - Wayfoong House
Strategically located on the main level of a 28,000 sf office building, the subject property is located on busy Keefer Street just east of Main Street in Vancouver' s rapidly-evolving Chinatown district. Several recent large-scale residential projects have added to the neighborhood' s rapid growth, which include the Keefer Block by Solterra, BlueSky Chinatown by Bosa, and 188 Keefer by Westbank, all located directly across the street, among several other new developments in the immediate area. The subject property is strategically located in close proximity to the future home of the new St. Paul’s Hospital and Health Campus.
Property TypeOffice / Retail
Building Size28,000 ft²
Lot Size6,840 ft²