The vendor has exclusively retained Marcus & Millichap REIS Canada Inc. to facilitate the sale of a rarely available, unimproved infill development site in the heart of Marpole, a distinguished community with a variety of shops, services, restaurants, and transportation options (the “Subject Property”). Marpole is a vibrant community made up of 56% renters among the total units of housing.
As part of City of Vancouver's Marpole Community Plan to facilitate affordable housing and rental housing, the Subject Property is designated as a 2.5 FSR, 6-storey rental development site. With strong demand for rental accommodation, vacancy rates continue to be historically low as rents are rising across Metro Vancouver.
Available Space7,110 ft²
- Located just east of the prime corner of Granville Street and West 70th Avenue in Vancouver’s Marpole neighbourhood
- Area tenants include Safeway, BC Liquor Store, major banks, and a variety of restaurants
- Easy access to Downtown Vancouver, UBC, Richmond, and Vancouver International Airport
- In an amenity-rich location with notable schools, parks, golf course, and community centers
- Average household income exceeding $110,000 within 15 minute drive