Buildable Lots, flat utilities in the street Can be develpoed into a variety of income producing improvements, in cluding:
1. Single family dwelling.
2. Two family dwelling.
3. Retail businesses and services with business hours not to exceed 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
- One Block from the Beach
- Flat Developable Lots
- Suggested uses per Zoning:
- 1. Single family dwelling.
- 2. Two family dwelling.
- 3. Retail businesses and services with business hours not to exceed 8:00 AM - 10:00 PM.
- A. Drug stores
- B. Variety stores
- C. Barber shop and beauty shop
- D. Clothes cleaning
- E. Antique stores
- F. Gift shop, flower shops, rock shops, hobby shops
- G. Professional offices
- H. Repair shops for TV and appliances
Available Space0.28 AC
The Lot - MP Seaside lots
Seaside is a small resort city in northwestern Oregon. Its beach is known for surf breaks and a 1920s promenade. The Seaside Aquarium has touch tanks and a seal exhibit. To the south, Tillamook Head National Recreation Trail climbs a forested cape to Ecola State Park, with views of the 19th-century Tillamook Rock Lighthouse. Rich wildlife includes eagles in the Necanicum River estuary and migrating gray whales.
Weather: 68°F (20°C), Wind W at 10 mph (16 km/h), 61% Humidity
Zip code: 97138
Population: 6,685 (2016)
This parcel is one block from the Pacific Ocean beach, this ideal building lot features 12,197 square feet of gross building area. Perfect for residential development, either four homes or six plex common wall, for vacation rentals. In the City of Seaside zoned "Residential/Commercial".
Lot Size0.28 AC
Commercial Location Score