• Prominent corner location with outstanding frontage and signage potential on East Georgia Street and Gore Avenue
• Spacious unit with great ceiling heights and excellent natural lighting throughout
• Three large roll-up garage doors
• Potential for wraparound patio seating
• Access to vent shaft for a full commercial kitchen
• Up to 2,500 SF (approx.) of additional lower level storage space available
• Exceptional vehicle and pedestrian exposure with abundant street and lot parking in the immediate area
• Centrally located, within steps of several completed and slated mixed-use developments
Note 1: Please contact agent for pricing.
Note 2: Main and lower level must be leased together.
Note 3: Photos show potential improvements. For illustrative purposes only.
Available Space2,742 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
Chinatown is one of Vancouver’s most exciting neighbourhoods, rich in history and filled with new and trendy places to live, work, and shop. The Chinatown district is home to a wide variety of boutique retailers, award-winning restaurants, and popular coffee shops. Located on the corner of East Georgia Street and Gore Avenue, the subject property shares the street with popular venues such as Matchstick Coffee, The Ramen Butcher, Kevin & Kevin, and Phnom Penh Restaurant. Strategically located in close proximity to the future home of the new $1.9 billion St. Paul’s Hospital and Health Campus, the neighbourhood is set to see a huge influx of activity in the coming years.
Property TypeRetail / Multifamily
ZoningHA-1A (Chinatown Historic Area)