INCLUDED BUILDER UPGRADES
We include the following upgrades in all our homes:
• Quartz countertops in kitchen and baths
• Engineered hardwood/L.V.P. (Luxury Vinyl Plank) plank floors in entry, living, dining and kitchen
• Heated tile floors in master bath and guest bath
• “Frameless” 3/8" glass shower enclosure in master bath
• Pre-wired for wall mount TV in living room
• Upgraded appliance package including:
• Verona electric oven/range - handmade in Italy
• Bosch stainless steel dishwasher
• Kohler single bowl, enameled cast iron kitchen sink
• Kohler restaurant style kitchen
• Kohler sinks, faucets and toilets in all bathrooms
• Ultra high efficiency mini split heating and cooling system with individual thermostats.
ENERGY SAVING FEATURES
Living in an efficient, ECO-friendly home is not just beneficial to our planet, it is beneficial to the homebuyers' bank account as well....
Included in all Terrace homes:
• Photovoltaic solar electric system 2,880 W
• CALGreen Compliant energy-efficient homes
• Dual glazed, argon filled Low E Milgard vinyl windows
• Meets California Title 24 Building Energy Efficiency Standards
• ENERGY STAR rated Hybrid Electric Water Heater
• High efficiency LED lighting
• Efficient Kohler faucets, shower heads and toilets reduce water usage
• Engineered wood products conserve resource
• Garages pre-wired for electric vehicle chargers
• Ductless HVAC mini-split systems are efficient
• Heated bathroom floors!
LOCATION - Near the Largest
Concentration of High-Tech Companies in the United States! Nestled in the redwood forests, yet minutes from the beach, lies a thriving community that enjoys a booming high tech industry, excellent schools, and lovely residential neighborhoods. It is a juxtaposition of these and many other qualities that make Scotts Valley a unique place to live and work. Scotts Valley is unrivaled in its ability to balance industry and community, education and experience, and improvement and beauty. Perhaps it’s the dichotomy of vastly changing landscapes and diverging views, or maybe it’s the way local businesses support and foster a lucrative yet tranquil way of life. Whatever the reason, it is clear that Scotts Valley provides an optimal environment for its residents to thrive in their work and in their lives. Walk Score – 77.
Scotts Valley is situated in northern Santa Cruz County, just a short distance from Monterey Bay and nestled in the redwoods of the upland of the Santa Cruz Mountains. It is approximately six miles north of Santa Cruz, 30 miles southwest of San Jose, and 68 miles south of San Francisco.
Climate: Scotts Valley’s climate is characteristic of mountainous coastal terrain. Summer is mild with occasional cool, foggy mornings and an average daily temperature ranging in the 60’s to 80’s. Autumn is typically warm with little rainfall. Winter brings necessary rain but is otherwise relatively mild with temperatures ranging from the 30s to 60s. Spring means gradually warming temperatures with occasional moderate rainfall. Annual average temperature is 68 degrees, and average annual rainfall is 41.18 inches.
Commuting & Drive Time to Silicon Valley
• To Google - 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View. Driving Distance: 32.7 mi , Duration: 37 mins, Route: CA-17 N and CA-85 N
• To Apple Computer - 1 Apple Parkway, Cupertino. Driving Distance: 27.1 mi , Duration: 31 mins, Route: CA-17 N and I280 N
• To Netflix - 100 Winchester Cir, Los Gatos. Driving Distance: 17.6 mi , Duration: 24 mins, Route: CA-17 N
• To Facebook - Facebook Way, Menlo Park. Driving Distance: 40.3 mi , Duration: 44 mins, Route: CA-17 N and CA-85 N
• To Yahoo - 721 1st Ave, Sunnyvale. Driving Distance: 32.7 mi , Duration: 40 mins, Route: CA-17 N and CA-85 N
Many Silicon Valley Companies send Wi-Fi buses to the Scotts Valley Station for a round trip to work. The mass transit system for the Santa Cruz County, Metropolitan Transit District (METRO) recently purchased 3 full-sized 40-foot CNG fixed-route buses and 15 ParaCruz vehicles, including 12 standard vans and three larger vehicles.
QUALITY OF LIFE - Scotts Valley Statistics
• Scotts Valley covers 4.6 square miles
• Elevation is 527 feet at Scotts Valley – 1808 feet at the summit of the Santa Cruz Mountains
• Incorporated: 1966
• Population 11,903
• Number of Jobs: 4,966
• Number of Employers: 706
Median household income is 63% higher than California. High school graduation is 19% higher than California. Median home value is 60% higher than California. Average summer temperature is 61°.
Crime Rate: Scotts Valley, CA to other cities in the state and across the country, Scotts Valley, CA is 74% safer than other cities of California. Total crimes are 25% lower than California. Top 14 city in California!
Scotts Valley Award Winning Public Schools - Scotts Valley Unified (District)
California School Ratings
• Scotts Valley High CSR rank: 10
• Scotts Valley Middle CSR rank: 9
• Vine Hill Elementary CSR rank: 8
Excellence in our schools helps Scotts Valley stand out: It boosts property values, ensures a bright future for our kids, and keeps Scotts Valley the kind of community we all want to live in!
BUILDING & SITE PROFILE
Property The Terrace at Scotts Valley
City Scotts Valley, CA 95066
Address Thomas Terrace
Units 19 Single-Family Attached
Year Built 2019-2020
Lot Size ± 2.6 Acres
Buildings sf ± 35,150
# of Stories 3
# of Buildings 4
Phase 1 Lots 10-19
Phase 2 Lots 1-9
Unit Size 1858 sf per unit
Parking inside 19 single-car garages
Parking outside 39 surface spaces
HOA monthly $179
Building Size18,580 ft²
Lot Size2.00 AC