This building provides unique industrial type office setting in historically significant setting. The building has been
completely updated to include exposed masonry brick feature wall at entrance, new front window glazing, new
architectural LED lighting, Fibre connectivity throughout the unit and updated HVAC and electrical. The building is
located in the heart of downtown Guelph with restaurants, shops, historical buildings and churches adding to the
culture surrounding the site with public transit and direct road access available.
- On-site parking available
- New finished office space
- Architectural LED lighting
- Exposed masonry brick feature
- Updated HVAC and electrical systems
- Fibre connectivity available
Available Space2,000 ft²
At the corner of Macdonell Street and Norfolk Street, facing Wilson Street.
Building Size30,000 ft²