Free month rent included. 2019 Monthly Rent: $1,229.91 plus GST
RECENTLY RENOVATED HIGH CEILING OFFICE SPACE IN DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER (AVAILABLE NOW)
VIEWABLE by appointment only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org/778-686-4154 with questions or to schedule a viewing of the suite.
THIRD FLOOR north facing office space, in the centrally located Seymour Building. We have a highly desirable location with affordable rates.
AVAILABLE NOW, ending on a 3+ year lease term
USE: Office use only
RENTABLE FLOOR AREA: ~396 SF rentable floor area (all dimensions approximate)
ABOUT THE SPACE + WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• Two large north facing operable windows
• New white paint
• Newer laminate
• Large windows
• Open single space
• Heritage high ceilings
• Heat, electricity, janitorial, and garbage / recycling / compost pick-up included
• 24-hour building access
• Shared washroom facilities
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Communication lines, internet, water delivery etc.), tenant to coordinate as needed
• Computers /electronics
Available Space396 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
Lease Term3 years
The Building - Seymour Building
Built between 1912 and 1920, with construction delays caused by WWI, the Yorkshire Guarantee and Securities Corporation Ltd Building, later known as the Seymour Building, exists today as one of the best Neo-Gothic edifices remaining in Vancouver. Designed by the Vancouver-based firm of Somervell & Putnam, the distinctive 10-storey granite-faced office tower stands at 525 Seymour Street in the heart of downtown Vancouver, where the bustling cityscape around the historic block has evolved significantly over the last century.
At 10 storeys, the Yorkshire Building was once one of the tallest in the city. Its Neo-Gothic carved-granite facade was a symbol of progress amid a cityscape that had evolved dramatically since the end of the 19th century, while its diminutive neighbours were proof-positive of Vancouver's breakneck pace of development — a situation as true then as it is today (Written by Adrian Gamble)
- Steps from the landmark transit hub of Vancouver, The Waterfront Station;
- Close to the Financial District;
- Beside the Granville Entertainment District;
- At the edge of Historic Gastown;
- Surrounded by many popular pubs and restaurants.
- Retail and boutique style offices;
- 225 sqft to 1800 sqft;
- Recent elevator cabin renovations;
- Fully renovated washrooms underway;
- 10’-4” ceilings (bright and cool space);
- Large operable windows for good air flow;
- Heat, electricity, janitorial, and garbage / recycling / compost pick-up included;
- 24-hour building access;
- Shared washroom facilities.