• 4-storey condomumium complex
• 50 underground heated stalls and 69 paved electrified surface stalls
• Maintenance-free lifestyle
• Secure lobby with sound system
• Fitness facility
• Dual elevators
• Small pet friendly
3.63 acres (158,122.80 SF)
• Beautifully landscaped & professionally maintained
• Minutes from Cornerstone Mall shopping and dining
• Walking distance to Sask Polytechnic, elementary and high schools
• Excess land for development; existing building is phase one of a three-phase development. Another two buildings were planned 68+63 units.
$8,255,670.00 (approx. $158,000/door)
From $1,596 - $2,664/annum/unit
$191-$300/mo/unit ($260/mo/unit average)
To be negotiated.
MNP Ltd. is the court-ordered receiver of the vendor.
Available Space158,122 ft²
Property UseInvestment property
The Building - LivingSky Condos
There is outstanding value in these 52 remaining units in the 63-unit condominium development of LivingSky Condos. Retail prices of individual units range from $174,419 to $247,093. Suite mix of the remaining units is three 1-bedroom and 49 2-bedroom suites. There are 31 units rented producing $40,400 monthly income, for an average of $1,303/month per suite. Ideally located on the corner of 15th Street East and 15th Avenue East, LivingSky Condos is in close proximity to schools, a hospital and a large shopping district. Cornerstone Prince Albert is a 550,000 SF shopping centre which is home to tenants such as Walmart, BestBuy, Sobeys, Rona, Tim Hortons and RBC Financial.
R5 Multiple Unit Dwelling
Lot Size158,122 ft²
ZoningR5 - Multiple Unit Dwelling