2019 Monthly Rent: $1,629.13 plus GST
Updates can be negotiated
OFFICE SPACE IN DOWNTOWN VANCOUVER (AVAILABLE NOW)
VIEWABLE by appointment only. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org/ 778-686-4154 with questions or to schedule a viewing of the suite.
SIXTH FLOOR bright south facing office . We have a highly desirable location with affordable rates.
AVAILABLE NOW, ending on 2-3 year Lease Term. Lease is fully assignable to another party and you can upgrade within our portofolio within the Lease Term to accommodate your growing needs.
USE: Office use only
RENTABLE FLOOR AREA: 539 square feet of rentable floor area (see floor plan below), all dimensions approximate)
ABOUT SUITE 612 + WHAT IS INCLUDED:
• Open plan or offices
• Southern unit on a very quiet floor
• All newer finishes
• Operable windows, each 6’6” high, for ventilation and increased daylight
• Heat, electricity, janitorial, and garbage / recycling / compost pick-up included
• 24-hour building access
• Shared washroom facilities
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
• Communication lines, internet, water delivery etc.), tenant to coordinate as needed
• Computers /electronics
• Air Conditioning - Windows are all operable
Available Space539 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
Lease Term24 months
The Building - Seymour Building
Built between 1912 and 1920, with construction delays caused by WWI, the Yorkshire Guarantee and Securities Corporation Ltd Building, later known as the Seymour Building, exists today as one of the best Neo-Gothic edifices remaining in Vancouver. Designed by the Vancouver-based firm of Somervell & Putnam, the distinctive 10-storey granite-faced office tower stands at 525 Seymour Street in the heart of downtown Vancouver, where the bustling cityscape around the historic block has evolved significantly over the last century.
At 10 storeys, the Yorkshire Building was once one of the tallest in the city. Its Neo-Gothic carved-granite facade was a symbol of progress amid a cityscape that had evolved dramatically since the end of the 19th century, while its diminutive neighbours were proof-positive of Vancouver's breakneck pace of development — a situation as true then as it is today (Written by Adrian Gamble)
- Steps from the landmark transit hub of Vancouver, The Waterfront Station;
- Close to the Financial District;
- Beside the Granville Entertainment District;
- At the edge of Historic Gastown;
- Surrounded by many popular pubs and restaurants.
- Retail and boutique style offices;
- 225 sqft to 1800 sqft;
- Recent elevator cabin renovations;
- Fully renovated washrooms underway;
- 10’-4” ceilings (bright and cool space);
- Large operable windows for good air flow;
- Heat, electricity, janitorial, and garbage / recycling / compost pick-up included;
- 24-hour building access;
- Shared washroom facilities.