• Rare corner retail premises with outstanding visibility on trendy Main Street
• Recently-renovated character property with unique heritage facade and stained glass transom windows
• Exceptional 12 foot ceilings throughout
• Large retail windows providing abundant natural light
• Additional 2,700 SF (approx.) lower level space available
• Excellent signage potential with exposure to over 80,000 vehicles daily
Available Space2,787 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - Wenonah
The Wenonah is located in the heart of Mount Pleasant, one of Vancouver’s most rapidly transitioning neighbourhoods, which is rich with culture and emerging with new development. With the Independent, Duke and Vya Living developments completed in 2018, more than 500 new residential strata units are currently under construction in the immediate area. Bustling with independent boutique retailers, restaurants and innovators, the South Main (SoMa) district is a strategic location for any emerging business.
Originally constructed in 1913, the Wenonah highlights original craftsmanship in a remarkable retail space. The building is adorned with elaborate cornices and a unique terra cotta facade, and is currently undergoing an extensive renovation. With outstanding street front exposure, large retail windows, and 12 foot ceilings, the Wenonah presents an exceptional flagship retail opportunity in the heart of Vancouver’s most desirable district.
Building Size27,249 ft²