• Shell unit ready for tenant customization with negotiable improvement allowance
• Excellent ceiling heights and large character windows on two sides
*All sizes are approximate and subject to remeasurement.
*Basic and additional rent are subject to 5% management fee and 5% GST.
Available Space2,400 ft²
Service TypeTriple Net
The Building - The Old BC Electric Building
The landmark property is ideally located at the corner of Carrall Street and West Hastings Street at the confluence of the Gastown and Chinatown districts in downtown Vancouver. Gastown is a preserved heritage zone adjacent to Vancouver’s financial core. The area is intersected by many transit routes, and is in close proximity to the SeaBus terminal, Stadium-Chinatown SkyTrain Station and the West Coast Express. The Old BC Electric Building is a strategically located character building which has been recently renovated to add contemporary improvements to its historical charm.
• Central location with excellent transit access, minutes from Stadium SkyTrain station
• Charming character building with fully modernized building systems
• Recently renovated lobby, with entrances on both Pender and Carrall Streets
• Secured building with access via fob or intercom
• Access to fitness facility, showers and change rooms
• Newly renovated dedicated ride-in bike storage room
• Potential access to secured on-site parking
ZoningHA-2 (Gastown Historic Area)