Welcoming Health Practitioners to rent space in Empowering Health Clinic! Create your ideal practice in a supportive team. Enjoy a beautiful physical space, caring community, & new economic opportunities.
- Online booking & payment system, paperless charting, wifi, kitchenette, & beautifully furnished rooms
- Inclusion in our marketing
- A flexible rent structure. Rent is based on room size, 70-110sqf, ranging from $156-195 (+GST) per shift per week for the month. Shifts are 8 am-2 pm and 2:15 pm-8:30 pm. Private rooms are available.
-A fabulous location
-We've built & furnished the office with quality, safety, & comfort as our main priorities, following LEED standards and with professional soundproofing
- Clinic filled with carefully chosen professionals
- Practitioner parking available for rent. Free parking for patients.
- Professional designation & exceptional skills. We invite interest in a diverse range of specialties, &, encourage a special interest in brain &/or mental health
-Works well in a professional team environment: considerate, professional, & a good communicator
If you are interested in being part of a team, then we are interested in helping you build your ideal practice - a practice you'll be committed to for the long term.
Please email us outlining your skills & experience, what you are looking for in an office space & work environment, your needs & vision for your practice, & why you want to work with Empowering Health, www.empoweringhealthclinic.com
Available Space1,200 ft²
Lease TypePrivate Office
Lease Term1 years
The Building - Central Park Medical Building
The Central Park Medical Building is conveniently located in the Fernwood Village on Cook Street just Five blocks to Victoria’s Central Business District. The area is home to a mix of commercial businesses, low-rise apartments on a prominent tree-lined street.
New exterior façade in 2013 which includes hardi board siding and decorative wood and stone trim as well as new interior common area upgrades.
New torch on roof replaced in 2010 and new windows in 2013.
Building is serviced by roof top HVAC units with the building’s heat pump replaced in 2010 as well as an elevator servicing all three floors.