QEW highway exposure
• Tenant occupancy available in 60 days from executed agreement
• New Oakville Bus Transit Route has been approved and is up and running - Bus connects to the Oakville Go Station!
• Highway QEW exposure - average of 171,000 cars per day
• Located in the revitalized Joshua Creek Area bordering Oakville and Mississauga
• North Service Road East road widening: Future QEW North Service Road Extension via Ford Drive exit
• Outstanding signage opportunity
• Future QEW North Service Road Extension via Ford Drive Exit
• Nearby amenities include: 15 Hotels and motels, 128 Restaurants, 20 Grocery stores, Oakville Place shopping mall (2.30 km), 35 Banks, 52 ATMs, 21 Gas stations, 2 Go Transit stations (3.10 km, 4.8 km), Via Rail Train Station (3.20 km), Greyhound Oakville, station (4.15 km), 2 Parks, 2 Post Offices, 7 Rental cars, 3 Golf courses and 3 Cinemas.